Friday, November 15, 2013

{Featured Friday}

Wahoo!!! It's that time of the week crafters!!! Time for our Featured Friday!!! Today we are super excited to showcase Scrappy Scrappy  !!! Please Welcome Angeline!!!
*Learn a little bit more about Angeline*
Hi I’m Angeline! I live at the other end of the world - where it only rain or shine all day.  By day I stare at computers all day and by night I relax in my scrappy room creating! I started my obsession with all things scrappy ever since I bought my first scrapbook kit a few years ago. From that day, it has never stopped! I love all things scrappy - I make cards, mini albums, altered art, layouts and I’m also into Project Life and Smash*. Scrappy makes me a happy gal! :)



**Here is Scrappy Scrappys beautiful project!!! Be sure to check out her blog!!! 
Everything was included in the kit except the brown string and the frame.
Click {HERE}
Stay tuned for next week to see what Angeline has designed for you using out Harvest Traditions Kit!!! Thanks again Angeline!!